If you have an online project, do not forget the good position of your website will give you advantage over your competitors. SEMRUSH is one of the tools that will help you in this mission.
In this post, we talk about this tool.
What is SEMRUSH?
Semrush is an online tool that allows you to analyze and know the keywords that make a website is positioned in search engines. This way, it offers highly valuable information from a SEO point of view since it provides great precision data about the positions, relevant keywords, their competiveness degree and its URL position.
In comparison with other similar platforms, the advantage of SEMRUSH is it has a lot of data and variables making easier the analysis and evaluation tasks.
Among its main characteristics the following outstand:
- Interface in Spanish
- Email reports
- Exportable reports
- Information from 26 countries, 25 with Google search engines and one with Bing
- Database with the following information: 106,600,000 keywords, 90,000,000 domains, 125 billion backlinks and more than 500,000 active users
The program payment is monthly charged, however there is a free version available (the latter has limited options).
How does SEMRUSH work?
The route for keyword research is simple. In order to learn how to use it, you can click on the following video where the steps are quiet well explained:
What is the information SEMRUSH provides?
De las palabras elegidas, nos proporcionara información relativa a:
From the chosen words, it provides information about:
- Their position in Google
- Search Volume
- The cost per click on Google
- The percentage of traffic generated on the total traffic from the natural positioning on the web
- The positioned URL
- competition and tendency to search the usability
If you want to know more about this tool you can visit its web at the following link: www.semrush.com