Why is the MaDI among the best Business Management Administration masters?
Once again, El Mundo has published its Ranking including the best 250 Spanish masters in 2016, where the Master in International Business Administration MaDI-UC3M is in 3rd position among the best Business Management Administration masters. Along its 14-year experience, this program has been repeatedly included in this reference ranking with the most outstanding Spanish postgraduate studies.
Our system, which is based on continuous improvement and steady adaption for the market requirements, has prompted us to offer a master defined by the following issues:
- High-Quality and Bilingual Academic Program: during the first semester the classes are given in English and during the second semester the classes are giving in Spanish.
- Distinguished professional opportunities: MaDi publish every week the professional opportunities in witch our students can collaborate in internships during the whole academic year.
- Blended format (online, On-campus, Blended Learning): during the 2016/2017 the MaDI offers these three format courses. On-campus version takes place on week-ends.
- International studends profile:our students mostly come from different countries which helps us to ensure a great cultural diversity in our students learning.
- Proven Excellence: UC3M and MaDI: the MaDI is not the only one recognized by the Spanish daily ranking El Mundo as one of the best master’s program in Business Management and Administration since UC3M is considered at an international level as one of the best Spanish Universities.
- In Europe, Spain… Madrid: MaDI’s courses are in Carlos III University of Madrid. On-campus students can enjoy their experience in two campus in Madrid: Campus Puerta de Toledo y Campus de Getafe.