Master in International Business Administration
Format: On campus (Madrid, Spain)
Credits: 6o ECTS
Duration: 10 months (Intake September 27th, 2019)
Tuition fee: 6.600 €. Scholarships available.
MASTER IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (on campus)
The Master in International Business Administration from the Carlos III University of Madrid is a program defined by its QUALITY and FLEXIBILITY which will prepare you to be a global leader. This program trains professionals able to promote the internationalization of firms, designing, implementing and driving the opening process of new markets, through commercial trade or foreign direct investment.It is directed at professionals who would like to develop their careers in an international and multicultural environment. Don’t forget that you can move from the on-campus to online approach. Design your future together with MADI-UC3M!
The main objective of this program is to train professionals who are capable of advancing the internationalisation objectives of companies by working as part of teams and departments in the area of exports or international business development.
REASONS TO STUDY THIS PROGRAM …
- Quality of Academics: In a globalised world there are many opportunities for those who have skills in managing international companies.
- “Learning by doing” Methodology: What better way to learn than by applying theory you have learnt in class to real-life situations?
- Taught in English (first semester) and in Spanish (second semester): Communication in English is a necessary requirement if you operate in a global environment. Also, each day the number of companies which are interested in doing business in Spain and Latin America grows. For this reason, the ability to work in Spanish will allow you to access these markets.
- Recognised Faculty: Our faculty includes directors, entrepreneurs, and businessmen and women, in addition to university professors with large international experience.
- Diversity of Students: The essence of this program is its students which have a range of professional and academic experience. This is fundamental to ensure the development of creativity and interpersonal skills.
- Professional Opportunities: Each student has at their disposition a career advisor in addition to unique employment and internship opportunities.
- Proven Excellence: UC3M y MADI.
- Enjoy the experience of living in Europe, Spain…Madrid!!!
DIRECTED AT …
- Graduates from any discipline who wish to broaden their knowledge in an international context and in all areas of a company.
PROFESSIONAL OPPORTUNITIES …
In a globalised world, opportunities for those who have skills related to the management of international business are endless. Acquiring a broad knowledge of foreign trade, import-export, and the internationalisation of a business allows you to work in…
- multinational companies in Spanish-speaking countries.
- Spanish or Latin American companies who have international dealings.
- Small and medium sized companies in the process of internationalisation
- Governmental agencies dedicated to the advancement and support of companies in the process of internationalising (Cámaras de Comercio, ICEX, IGAPE, AVANTE, EXTENDA, etc.)
The program consists of 36 ECTS.
Semester 1 (in English)
- International Business Management (6 ECTS) (O)
- International Marketing (6 ECTS) (O)
- Digital Marketing for Global Business (3 ECTS) (O)
- International Accounting and Finance (6 ECTS) (O)
- Global Value Chain, Transportation and Logistics (3 ECTS) (O)
- International Business Law (3 ECTS) (O)
- Cross-cultural Management and Leading People (6 ECTS) (O)
Semester 2 (in Spanish español)
- International Economic Environment (3 ECTS) (C)
- Investment Analysis & Project Financing (3 ECTS) (C)
- Foreign Trade Techniques(6 ECTS) (C)
- Final Master Dissertation (6 ECTS) (C)
- Regional & Country Seminars (3 ECTS) (O)
- e-Business and global markets (3 ECTS) (O)
- Research of Foreign Markets (3 ECTS) (O)
- Management Control & International Audits (3 ECTS) (O)
- International Taxation (3 ECTS) (O)
- Negotiation & International Protocol (3 ECTS)(O)
- In-company internship (3 ECTS)(O)
(C) Compulsory courses
(O) Optional courses
- Professionals with a bachelor degree.
- Final year bachelor´s students can apply for admission in the program.
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRESENTED
- Up-to-date, official academic certification of higher studies, specifying the qualifications obtained in each of the subjects.
- If the applicant already holds a university degree a photocopy of it must also be attached, or proof that it is under review.
- Photocopy of ID card or passport
- Color photograph (ID-sized)
- Complementary documents (language certificates, recommendation letters, etc.)
- Please contact the Master´s secretary with any questions or comments about admission.
The cost of tuition is 6.600 euros to be paid in three instalments.
- 1.000 euros reservation fee to be paid within fifteen days of having received an admitted decision.
- 2.800 euros as the second payment to be made by October 31 of the academic year in which the program starts.
- 2.800 euros as the third and last payment to be made by March 15 of the academic year.
There are many scholarship options available for students.
- Collaboration Scholarships: The Institute of Business Incentives and Family Businesses at UC3M awards yearly between 8 and 14 collaboration scholarships for up to 2.000 euros applicable to the total cost of tuition
- Academic Excellence Scholarships: The Master’s program, independently from the University, awards funding to students with an excellent academic record and limited economic resources.
- Internationalisation Scholarships: The Master’s, independently from the University, awards funding to students with an excellent academic record who have completed the Expert Certification and wish to do an internship abroad.