Expert Certification in International Business
Credits: 36 ECTS
Duration: 5 months (Intake February 15, 2019)
Tuition fee: 3.500 € (Scholarships available)
EXPERT CERTIFICATION IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS (online)
The Expert Certification in International Business from the Carlos III University of Madrid is a program defined by its QUALITY and FLEXIBILITY which will prepare you to be a global leader.This program is directed at professionals who would like to develop their careers in an international and multicultural environment. It is particularly aimed at experienced professionals, and not necessarily a higher qualification, who wish to broaden their knowledge of the international context and implications in all areas of the company. Don’t forget that you can move from the online to on-campus approach. Design your future together with MADI-UC3M!
The main objective of this program is to train professionals who are capable of advancing the internationalisation objectives of companies by working as part of teams and departments in the area of exports or international business development.
REASONS TO STUDY THIS PROGRAM …
- Quality of Academics: In a globalised world there are many opportunities for those who have skills in managing international companies.
- “Learning by doing” Methodology: What better way to learn than by applying theory you have learnt in class to real-life situations?
- Taught in Spanish: Each day the number of companies which are interested in doing business in Spain and Latin America grows. For this reason, the ability to work in Spanish will allow you to access these markets.
- Recognised Faculty: Our faculty includes directors, entrepreneurs, and businessmen and women, in addition to university professors with large international experience.
- Diversity of Students: The essence of this program is its students which have a range of professional and academic experience. This is fundamental to ensure the development of creativity and interpersonal skills.
- Professional Opportunities: Each student has at their disposition a career advisor in addition to unique employment and internship opportunities.
- Proven Excellence: UC3M y MADI.
- Enjoy the experience of living in Europe, Spain…Madrid!!!
DIRECTED AT …
- Professionals with work experience, but not necessarily with higher qualifications, who wish to broaden their knowledge in an international context and in all areas of a company.
- Recent-graduates who wish to specialise in internationalisation during their professional careers.
- And because all of the courses and seminars are taught under of the Masters in International Business Administration (MADI-UC3M) curriculum, they can be validated if you later choose to enroll in the program!
PROFESSIONAL OPPORTUNITIES …
In a globalised world, opportunities for those who have skills related to the management of international business are endless. Acquiring a broad knowledge of foreign trade, import-export, and the internationalisation of a business allows you to work in…
- multinational companies in Spanish-speaking countries.
- Spanish or Latin American companies who have international dealings.
- Small and medium sized companies in the process of internationalisation
- Governmental agencies dedicated to the advancement and support of companies in the process of internationalising (Cámaras de Comercio, ICEX, IGAPE, AVANTE, EXTENDA, etc.)
The program consists of 36 ECTS. All courses are taught under the Master’s in International Business Administration (MADI-UC3M) curriculum.
Module 1: International Economic Environment
- International Economic Environment (3 ECTS)
- Regional & Country Seminars (3 ECTS)
Modulo 2: International Strategy for Businesses
- International Business Management (3 ECTS)
- e-Business and global markets (3 ECTS)
Modulo 3: Marketing & Research of International Markets
Modulo 4: International Financing & Accounting
Modulo 5: Foreign Trade & international Operations
Modulo 6: Negotiation & International Protocol
- Negotiation & International Protocol (3 ECTS)
- Professionals with a university degree
- Professionals with no university degree who can accredit professional experience
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRESENTED
- Up-to-date, official academic certificate
- Photocopy of university diploma or receipt of diploma request
- Photocopy of ID card or passport
- Color photograph (ID-sized)
- Complementary documents (language certificates, recommendation letters, etc.)
- Please contact the Expert Certificate secretary with any questions or comments about admission.
The cost of tuition is 3.500 euros to be paid in three instalments.
- 1.000 euros reservation fee to be paid within fifteen days of having received an admitted decision.
- 1.250 euros as the second payment to be made by March 15th of the academic year in which the program starts.
- 1.250 euros as the third and last payment to be made by April 30th of the academic year.
The Expert Certification in International Business can be validated with the second semester of the Master’s in International Business, MADI-UC3M. Those students who wish to register in the Master’s the semester after their Expert Certification can do so, and their tuition fees from the Expert will be discounted from the Master’s.
There are many scholarship options available for students.
- Collaboration Scholarships: The Institute of Business Incentives and Family Businesses at UC3M awards yearly between 8 and 14 collaboration scholarships for up to 1.000 euros applicable to the total cost of tuition.
- Academic Excellence Scholarships: The Master’s program, independently from the University, awards funding to students with an excellent academic record and limited economic resources.
- Internationalisation Scholarships: The Master’s, independently from the University, awards funding to students with an excellent academic record who have completed the Expert Certification and wish to do an internship abroad.
RATED FOR EXCELLENCE
|AACSB International Accreditation|
|Top 50 International Management (Western Europe)|
|20st World Universities (Top Fifty under fifty)|
|Top 101-150 Graduate employability|